POSTPONED Home & Garden Show !!!!!
Important Home and Garden Show and Chocolate Extravaganza update
The decision has been made to postpone the event -- both Home and Garden Show and Chocolate Extravaganza.
In coordination with the State and County states of emergency declared today, the Central Racine County Health Department (CRCHD) and City of Racine Public Health Departments (CoRPHD) ask the public to follow the latest State and Federal guidance.
• Limit non-essential large community events and gatherings of 250 or more people.
We are cancelling the Home and Garden Show and Chocolate Extravaganza for March 14 and will be rescheduling in the future.
Thank you all for understanding and helping keep everyone safe.
2020 Home and Garden Show on March 14th offers an exhibit area showcasing a large variety of products and services: Indoor & Outdoor Living, Camping Solutions, Home Entertainment, Roofing & Structural, Heating/Cooling & Plumbing, Contractors & Remodelers, Landscaping, Kitchen & Bath, Painting, Doors & Windows, Financial and more!
The Burlington Home and Garden Show is an event designed for homeowners in all stages of remodeling, landscaping and decorating their homes. The Show includes lots of home improvement and landscaping exhibits with product demonstrations and ideas. With a combination of new products and expert advice from the pros, the Home and Garden Show inspires homeowners with countless ideas on enhancing their home's comfort and functionality, as well as its aesthetic appeal and overall value.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you are a new homeowner, or someone who has lived in your home for years, anyone with an interest in updating, enhancing, or creating a new look or amenity for their home will enjoy the Home and Garden Show.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Shop, compare and save. Ask exhibitors for show specials
- Save time by meeting hundreds of companies under one roof
- Discover new and interesting products and services for your home
- Get inspired and excited about your home and the countless possibilities
- Find the best resources in home improvement, landscaping, and design services
- Meet face to face with home improvement professionals
- Get expert advice and tips
- Be wowed by the possibilities
We offer a variety of seminars in the auditorium as well as an “Expert” section in the gym during the show. For more information, contact the Burlington Chamber of Commerce 262-763-6044 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to be a vendor at the show, please CLICK HERE for a registration form.
Booth Layout HERE
To get your coupon for FREE entry, click HERE.