Breakfast with Santa
Maple Lawn or Evergreen Ballrooms (based on availability)
Don't forget your Christmas Wish List when you visit Grand Geneva for our Breakfast with Santa. Designed especially for kids, enjoy a breakfast served tableside with friends and family while enjoying holiday entertainment. All attire is welcome, whether you want to dress up for your photo with Santa or show up in your PJ's. It's almost as fun as Christmas morning.
- Monday, November 22 then Saturday and Sunday mornings, November 27 and 28, December 4 and 5, December 11 and 12 and December 18 and 19
- Adults $40 and Kids (3-12) $20 (service charge and tax not included)
- Free for children 2 and under with each paid adult
- Seating times: 8am-10:30am
- Santa available: 8am-12:00pm
- Holiday music provided from 8am-12:30pm
- Santa, Mrs. Claus and the children will practice safe social distancing and Santa and Mrs. Claus will be wearing masks to provide a safe experience this holiday season
Fruit cups, yogurt parfaits and chef inspired muffins- served tableside
From a holiday buffet: Wisconsin cheese and hash brown casserole, vanilla bean French toast with maple syrup, biscuits and country sausage gravy, café breakfast potatoes with steakhouse seasoning, scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, buttermilk pancakes with assorted toppings (Strawberry compote, bananas fosters, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, sprinkles and whipped cream)
Assorted decorated and traditional Christmas cookies- served tableside
Includes beverages (juice, coffee, milk, mimosas)- served tableside
Please call (262) 245-7620 to make your reservation. Reservations recommended. Eight persons per table capacity, larger groups will be broken into separate tables. All reservations require a credit card to hold the reservation. Cancel policy: full price if not canceled within 24 hours.