BEERS, BRATS AND LIVE MUSIC AT GRAND GENEVA
Join us indoors at the Grand Geneva Ski Chalet for an evening of food, beer and live music.
- Friday, October 2 from 7-10pm
- Food Action Stations 7-9pm
- Beer Tasting 7-10pm
- Live Music
- $75 per person inclusive of taxes and gratuities
Reservations are required. Please call (262) 249-4788.
Grand Geneva's culinary team, led by Chef Nelly Buleje, is partnering with some of Lake Geneva's favorite food suppliers Lake Geneva Country Meats and Simple Bakery to bring you fresh, local Oktoberfest flavors.
Food action stations will include:
- Roasted Kielbasa and hot potato slaw on a hoagie
- Traditional bratwurst on a potato roll
- Bockwurst with whole grain mustard spatzle and braised cabbage
- Weisswurst sausage on a pretzel roll
- Nurnburg prat with German potato salad
- Simple pretzels with assorted mustards and cheese spreads
The evening will also feature five breweries:
- Lakefront Brewery
- Topsy Turvy Brewery
- Mobcraft Beer Brewing