2021 Home & Garden Show !!!!!
2021 Home and Garden Show on March 13th offers an exhibit area showcasing a large variety of products and services: Indoor & Outdoor Living, Camping Solutions, Home Entertainment, Roofing & Structural, Heating/Cooling & Plumbing, Contractors & Remodelers, Landscaping, Kitchen & Bath, Painting, Doors & Windows, Financial and more!
The Burlington Home and Garden Show is an event designed for homeowners in all stages of remodeling, landscaping and decorating their homes. The Show includes lots of home improvement and landscaping exhibits with product demonstrations and ideas. With a combination of new products and expert advice from the pros, the Home and Garden Show inspires homeowners with countless ideas on enhancing their home's comfort and functionality, as well as its aesthetic appeal and overall value.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you are a new homeowner, or someone who has lived in your home for years, anyone with an interest in updating, enhancing, or creating a new look or amenity for their home will enjoy the Home and Garden Show.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Shop, compare and save. Ask exhibitors for show specials
- Save time by meeting hundreds of companies under one roof
- Discover new and interesting products and services for your home
- Get inspired and excited about your home and the countless possibilities
- Find the best resources in home improvement, landscaping, and design services
- Meet face to face with home improvement professionals
- Get expert advice and tips
- Be wowed by the possibilities
We offer a variety of seminars in the auditorium as well as an “Expert” section in the gym during the show. For more information, contact the Burlington Chamber of Commerce 262-763-6044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be a vendor at the show, please check back for registration information.